Several areas are closed or have restricted use due to damage incurred from a severe earthquake and/or flood damage:
- Wairau Valley township - temporary toilets have been added.
- Seddon War Memorial Reserve is closed to public access.
- Access points to the Taylor River from Stuart Street and Marshall Place remain closed.
- Ward Beach is closed due to Ward Beach Road being closed
- Seddon Domain buildings:
- Pavilion change rooms - closed
- Awatere Community Hub - closed
- Flaxbourne Domain - closed
Department of Conservation
Keep up to date with alerts, warnings and closures of tracks or other amenities on conservation land in Marlborough on the Department of Conservation website