Skip to Content

Noise Control

The Marlborough District Council handles noise control issues. To make a complaint any time of the day or night call our Customer Service Centre on Ph: 520 7400.

More Information on Noise

PDF Document.Bird Scaring Devices (180 Kb)

Can't find what you are looking for?

Try our A-Z of Services, FAQs or search the site. Let us know about it. Use our feedback form or email us.

File types

To view PDF files, you may need to download Adobe Reader.

Get Adobe Reader.

Having trouble opening a PDF with Google Chrome? Read more