16 March 2017
The Marlborough District Council is seeking registrations of interest for the provision of hearing and spirometry services. The purpose of this is to ascertain market capability and to assist the Council in making a decision regarding a suitable provider(s) for these services.
The services involve:
- Hearing tests – baseline
- Hearing monitoring tests
- Provision of advice for hearing protection
- Spirometry testing
- Provision of advice for respiratory protection.
Approximately 35 hearing and 16 spirometry tests are conducted annually.
Registrations of interest must address the following:
- Name, address and main contact details
- Capability and experience in providing the service(s)
- Which service(s) can be provided
- Price for each service and any discount arrangements.
Registrations of interest close at 5.00 pm on Friday 7 April 2017.
Enquiries and registrations:
Health and Safety Coordinator
Marlborough District Council
PO Box 443, Blenheim 7240
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 03 520 7400