This site is owned and maintained by Marlborough District Council (MDC).
Questions, Comments and Contact details
Terms and Conditions for Use of This Site
File types and Plugins
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format created by Adobe Systems.
Note: Google Chrome, Safari and PDF Forms
Some Google Chrome users may experience an issue viewing PDF forms that have been created with type-enabled fields. Either changing your Chrome browser's default PDF reader to Adobe Reader, or opening the form using Internet Explorer or Edge should resolve this. Alternatively, contact us and we can email you the form.
A flipbook is an online eBook version of a document.
Flipbooks have some great features. Hovering over the toolbars at the top of the page will give you an overview of what they do, but here’s a quick breakdown:
- Page preview – choosing this option will give you a visual list of all the pages of the document, allowing you to choose just the pages you want by ticking the relevant checkboxes. You can then download just those pages as a custom PDF, which you can print, or save to your computer.
- Share/send to – use this button to email a link to a friend, or share using your social media networks.
- Contents – documents with a table of contents will display this icon, which reveals a drop down list of contents. Choosing a list item will take you to that page in the document.
- Full screen - if the text isn’t big enough, use this button to enable a full screen view of the document. Simply press the escape button to return to the previous view. Another way of zooming in or out is to click once on the document.
- Print – print a copy of the document.
- Download the document as a PDF.
- Hover over the help key to see help information on your screen.
MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3, more commonly referred to as MP3, is a digital audio format. It is a common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
- To listen to MP3 Audio you need a media player installed that is compatible with MP3. This is standard on most computers.