Noise Control


Council COVID-19 information

Find out about Council services affected by the COVID-19 event including closures, how to contact us, public transport, and refuse and recycling; useful links for individuals and businesses; welfare information; and latest updates.

Share this page


Noise Control

What do I do if I have a noise disturbance during the COVID-19 Alert Level Four?

The Council's Environmental Health unit will not provide noise control services at this time, as this is not deemed to be an essential service under the Government guidelines.

If you have any neighbourhood disturbance issues, please ring the New Zealand Police on 105.