Facilities closed during the COVID-19 Alert Level Four include:
- The Council’s main office in Seymour Street, Blenheim
- Council's Picton Library and Service Centre
- Marlborough District Libraries, Blenheim
- Wither Hills Mountain Bike Park
- Victoria Domain mountain bike tracks
- All playgrounds in Marlborough
- Public toilets with the exception of Riverlands truck stop toilets, which remain open for truckies and other essential services using SH1.
- Stadium 2000’s public facilities including the swimming pools and gym
- Millennium Art Gallery
- Edwin Fox Museum in Picton
- Marlborough Museum in Blenheim.
Reserves and open spaces are open with the following guidelines:
- Stay in your 'bubble'
- Farm park upper tracks have reopened - gates have been left open where possible to reduce the need to touch hard surfaces
- Don’t take any risks that might require the assistance of Police or rescue services.
If people do not obey this COVID-19 hygiene guidance during the Level 4 lockdown period, Council may be forced to close the parks.