Bus services in Marlborough during the COVID-19 event
Please note: From Monday 31 August, if you are using public transport a face covering is a mandatory requirement at Alert Level 2 or above.
- Sit next to people you know, otherwise keep the seat next to you free
- Follow the on-board guidance and maintain physical distancing from those you don’t know whilst on board, and keep 2 metres distance while waiting for services
- Wear a mask on public transport and if you're in situations where you can't maintain that social distancing
- Comply with any temporary barriers and seat signage indicating where you are allowed to sit
- Keep track of your journey and a record of what service you were on and where you sat, for the purpose of contact tracing
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after taking public transport