The Cruise Guide to the Marlborough Sounds is an interactive tool that provides local knowledge about the Marlborough Sounds.
Plan a weekend trip or discover more about the bays around you. Learn about the available water-side facilities and the hazards to look out for.
Offline maps and detailed nautical charts allow you to browse the moorings and safe anchorages while out on the water, with guidance on safe boating and up-to-date tide forecasts.
- Detailed information for most bays, ports, anchorages and beaches
- Downloadable maps and charts for offline use
- Navigation warnings, hazards and safety information
- Tide time and height predictions for over 60 locations in and around the Marlborough Sounds
- Water-side facilities such as toilets, camping and drinking water
- Locations of boat ramps, jetties and water-ski lanes.
To use the Cruise Guide app
All you need to do is install the app from the App Store or Google Play.
The Cruise Guide is available on both Apple and Android smartphones.
The Cruise Guide is free.
Install the Cruise Guide now
Or use your phone to search for Cruise Guide in the App Store.
Or use your phone to search for Cruise Guide on Google Play.
The Cruise Guide website
The Cruise Guide is also available as a website.