This Policy document contains our regime of the Building Control Group’s fees and charges for the Marlborough region. It comes into force on 1 July 2019 and includes:
- All activities carried out by the Building Consent Authority and the Territorial Authority.
Building Consent Authority (BCA)
- Activities that relate to receiving, processing, (including amendments), and issuing Building Consent applications.
- Activities that relate to carrying out inspections, and on completion of those inspections, processing and issuing the Code Compliance Certificate.
Territorial Authority (TA)
- Issuing all notices required under the Building Act.
- Inspection regime for all residential swimming pools.
- All activities related activities related to Building Warrant of Fitness including the inspection regime required under the Building Act.
The charge out rate for Marlborough District Council (Council) staff for all work relating to our processes are also contained within this policy.