Building Consent/PIM/Amendment - paper forms


Roads around Marlborough continue to be affected by slips and closures

See all our alerts

Share this page


Building Consent/PIM/Amendment - paper forms

The Building Control forms listed in this section have been developed to comply with the Building forms regulations, Building Consent applications will require both an application form and a checklist to be completed and submitted with every application.

Forms need to be printed and provided as a hard copy for paper applications. These then need to be posted, faxed or delivered in person to our Blenheim or Picton customer service centres.

To read a PDF file you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader on your computer. This can be downloaded for free by using the link below.
Download the free Adobe Acrobat reader here

These type of applications need to be submitted completely in hard copy.

Please note: Building Consent/PIM/Amendment applications submitted on paper will incur a fee (found under Miscellaneous Building Consent Fees). As we move to online consents, this fee is being charged for the additional handling and data entry necessary for a hard copy Building Consent application.

To avoid this surcharge, please apply for your building consent online.

Go to online building consent applications

Important: Read the information below before selecting forms

About building consents

All Other Work

Forms for other work can be found on the:

Go to Other Building Forms page