How to catch the bus
- Check the route map for the service you require and pickup point nearest to you.
- Choose the time you wish to travel and be at the stop at least 5 minutes prior.
- Please signal the driver when you see your bus approaching.
- Bring cash - this is a cash only service.
- Push the bell as you approach the stop.
Fares differ depending on the bus service you’re catching - check the individual route for fare information.
SuperGold card holders travel for free only on services between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm.
Bus services will not operate on public holidays.
Bikes on buses
All buses have bike racks so you have more options for getting around town.
Bike rack rules
- If you’re taking the bus, it’s free to use the bike rack
- Cyclists are responsible for loading and unloading their bike
- Advise the driver before you load and unload your bike
- The bike rack takes two bikes at a time
Using the bike rack
To load your bike
- Squeeze the bike rack handle up to release.
- Lower the rack until it is horizontal.
- Lift bike onto rack with the front wheel facing towards the yellow support arm
- Fit the wheels into clearly labelled spots.
- Raise support arm over the front tyre so the hook rests on the top of the front wheel.
To unload your bike
- Unhook the lower support arm from the front tyre.
- Lift your bike from the rack.
- If no-one else is using the rack, squeeze the handle and fold the bike rack back up.