Transport during Alert Level 1
At Alert Level 1, you can travel but try to do it in a safe way.
Face coverings are required
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory on public transport, except for dedicated school buses and unless exempt.
- Face coverings can be disposable masks, reusable ones, or even something you made at home.
- Due to the mandatory wearing of face coverings, physical distancing is not required on public transport.
- For more information and to view exemptions visit the Ministry of Health’s guidance on face coverings.
Scan the code
Please scan the QR codes on board the buses every trip
Stay safe at Alert Level 1
At Alert Level 1, we still need to play it safe. We all need to be ready in case COVID-19 comes back into the community.
To be ready at Alert Level 1:
- maintain good hygiene
- stay home if you’re sick
- get tested if you have cold or flu symptoms
- keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen.