Key points to note when planning your street appeal
- Collectors must remain stationary
- Collectors must not block pedestrian traffic
- Pedestrians must not be badgered in any way
- The number of street appeals held per week is to be determined by Council
- Organisations can only collect for one day per calendar year
- National organisations must provide proof that the corresponding local organisation is aware of their appeal and that they are also aware that this is the local group’s fundraising street appeal for the year
You do not also need to complete a CBD booking for a street appeal.