Change of details


August Weather Event 2022

Information relating to the recent weather event in Marlborough

Share this page


Change of details

You must notify Animal Control if

  • Ownership of your dog changes
  • Your dog leaves the district
  • You have had a change of address
  • Your dog dies
  • Changing Address

    If you are changing either your postal address or the address where your dog is kept, you must let Animal Control know.

  • If Your Dog Has Died

    If your dog has died you are required to notify Animal Control.

  • Leaving or Moving to Marlborough

    If you or your dog move to another area, you need to inform both Marlborough District Council and the council in your new area within six weeks.

  • Transfer Of Dog Owner

    If you give your dog to someone else to look after, either permanently or for longer than one month, you must notify Animal Control.