- Level 3: eg; includes brewers and distillers, manufacturers of food additives, fruit drink, flours and oils.
- Level 2: eg; bread only bakeries, manufacturers of jams, chips, confectionery, shelf stable sauces and spreads.
- Level 1: eg; transporters or distributors, extractors and packers of honey, horticultural food producers and packing operations, retailers of manufacturer-packaged ice cream and iced confectionery.
- National Programmes will need to:
- follow safe procedures to make safe food.
- be prepared to tell a verifier how you make safe food.
- identify and keep some written records to show what you do about important food safety issues.
Consult with a third party verifier for your business. You will need to provide confirmation from the verifier with your application for registration.