Dumped rubbish along our roads, in our parks and public spaces is an eyesore and a potential health and safety risk. Contact our Customer Services Centre on Ph: 03 520 7400 to report any illegally dumped rubbish.
To help us to get it cleaned up as soon as possible, please provide us with as much of the following information as you can including:
- The exact location of the rubbish
- The type of rubbish it is
- How much there is (ie; about 2 bags)
- Whether it is a health hazard (is it spilt? Does it smell?)
- Details about who dumped the rubbish if you know
Please help us to stop the offenders.
If you see someone dumping rubbish, please contact us with their details (ie; car licence plate) so that we can send them an infringement. This is a serious offence and offenders can be prosecuted and fined up to $500.
Please note that rubbish dumped on private property is the responsibility of the property owner.
You can also use the online form below and send it through to us.