How to Apply
What to Include
You must include the following:
- A current CV
- A covering letter detailing your strengths as they relate to our vacancy
If you apply online you will be asked to upload these documents as part of the application process.
If you complete the PDF version of the application please ensure you attach these documents.
The online application form is part of the vacancy listing. Select the vacancy you are interested in from our Current Vacancies page and complete online application form at the bottom of the vacancy. If you apply online, you will receive a copy of your application form by email shortly after you submit your application.
All applications must be received by the closing date specified.
What else should I know?
- The information you provide in your application will only be viewed by those staff involved in the recruitment process
- If you are unsuccessful in being shortlisted for interview you will usually be notified within two weeks of the closing date
- Following the interview unsuccessful applicants will be notified
- The employment offer will generally be made verbally over the phone and supported by written confirmation
- If you are from outside our region, we will give reasonable assistance to cover your travel costs for interview.
- Further correspondence with you will be by email (if you don't have an email address we will correspond with you by letter).