The 2019-20 Annual Plan includes:
- Highlights of major areas of expenditure.
- The activities Council is to undertake in the 2019-20 year, levels of service to be provided and the measurement thereof.
- Council’s programme of asset renewal and improvement.
- The budgeted cost of undertaking the activities and related asset renewals and improvements.
- The means of financing the cost of those activities and assets, including rates, fees, charges and debt.
Download the whole document
Part 1 contains:
- Mayor's Introduction
- Elected Council Members
- Result of Consultation
- Financial Overview
- Annual Plan Disclosure Statement for the Period Commencing on 1 July 2019
Part 2 contains:
- Activity Groups and Activities
- Activity Group: People
- Activity Group: Community Facilities
- Activity Group: Roads and Footpaths
- Activity Group: Flood Protection and Control works
- Activity Group: Sewerage Including Treatment and Disposal
- Activity Group: Stormwater Drainage
- Activity Group: Water Supply
- Activity Group: Solid Waste Management
- Activity Group: Environmental Management
- Activity Group: Regulatory
- Activity Group: Regional Development
Part 3 contains:
- Statement of Comprehensive Revenue and Expense
- Statement of Other Comprehensive Revenue and Expense
- Statement of Changes in Net Assets/Equity
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Notes to Financial Statements
- Funding Impact Statement
- Assumptions, Disclosures and Compliance
- Statement of Accounting Policies
Part 4 contains:
- Rate Movements 2019-20
- Indicative Impacts on Benchmark Properties
- Rates Funding Impact Statement
- Council Committees and Members
- Ward Boundaries
- Council Staff Structure
- MDC Directory
- Glossary of Terms
Download individual sections
Rate Funding Allocations
The rate funding allocations summary page contains documents illustrating General-type Rates, General-type Charges, Targeted Rates and Charges and Services Charges sourcesfor the various activities/services provided by Council each year.