How to get the Plans
Printed copies of the Plans are held at the following locations around central New Zealand and may be inspected without fee at any of the following locations at any time that these places are open to the public:
- The Council's Customer Service Centre, Seymour Street, Blenheim
- The Marlborough Library, Arthur Street, Blenheim
- The Havelock, Seddon, Wairau Valley and Rai Valley Community Libraries
- The Council's Picton Customer Service Centre and the Picton Library, High Street, Picton
- Elma Turner Library, Halifax Street, Nelson
- The Wellington Public Library, Victoria Street, Wellington
- The Kaikoura Public Library, Kaikoura
Download a free copy of the Plan
The Regional Policy Statement, the Marlborough Sounds Resource Management Plan and the Wairau/Awatere Resource Management Plan are available to view online and download.
How can I purchase a printed copy?
Printed copies of the Plan can be purchased for the following prices. (All prices include GST, packaging and postage.)
- Full Set (three volumes) - $204.00
- Volume One - $51.00
- Volume Two - $51.00
- Volume Three - $102.00
- CD Rom (Containing the Plan and Maps) - $20.00
We are currently unable to accept credit card payments. To order documents please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. An invoice will be sent with the documents.