- Loop 1 - Wither Hills Farm Park - Redwood Street entrance carpark
- Loop 2 – Wither Hills Farm Park - Quail Stream entrance carpark
Points of interest
Both loops follow steep-sided gullies up on to the main ridge on the southern boundary of the Wither Hills Farm Park. From here there are great views to the northwest of the Richmond Ranges, Wairau Valley, the north and northwest over Blenheim and out to Cloudy Bay.
Both routes head down an open ridge from Mt Vernon with a continuous view of Blenheim, out over the Wairau Lagoons and on a clear day across to Wellington's south coast.
Both routes have conveniently located toilets and drinking fountains and all junctions are well signposted. Information signs at the Quail Stream and Redwood Street entrances have detailed maps of the farm park tracks as well as other important Farm Park information.
- Upper and Lower Quail Stream Track – walking only
- Sutherland Stream Track – walking only
- Split Apple Peak Track – shared use
- Mt Vernon Track – shared use
- Lower Farm Track - walking only
During summer, the Wither Hills Farm Park often experiences high fire risk and often entry to the Farm Park between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm is not recommended. Signs advising of fire danger are erected at main park entrances during such times.
Stock are well used to sharing the park with visitors and pose no threat – show a healthy respect for stock and mind your step.
One final note; the farm park is a working farm, so please leave gates as you find them. Dogs are prohibited from the farm park, so please leave them at home.