Environmental Health


COVID-19 Alert Level 2 information

See information and updates relating to Council services during Alert Level 2 - many Council facilities are now open, including our offices and customer service centres.

Share this page


Environmental Health

Environmental Health's regulatory role is to promote, protect and improve the health of our community, through the application of various legislative requirements.