If you see people camping in non-permitted areas or causing problems, please contact Marlborough District Council on phone: 03 520 7400.
Please leave the camping site in a clean and tidy state for others to enjoy.
What to do with your rubbish:
- Ideally, recycle - see information on what and where to recycle in Marlborough
- Find recycling sites nationwide
Tourism Industry Aotearoa also has links to maps, information and an app for finding useful facilities like rubbish bins, public toilets and campervan wastewater disposal sites across the country on the Camping in New Zealand website:
All overnight campers are asked to comply with a request from a Council officer to move on.
Toilet and greywater is to be disposed of at one of many campervan wastewater disposal sites listed below.
- Blenheim Top 10 Holiday Park
- Mobil Service Station on Grove Road
- Spring Creek Holiday Park
- Riverlands Roadhouse, SH1, Riverlands
- NPD, Alabama Road
- Parklands Marina Holiday Park
- Blue Anchor Holiday Park (Top 10)
- Picton Caravan Park
- Alexander’s Holiday Park
- GAS Picton, Wairau Road
- GAS Picton, Lagoon Road
- Havelock Motor Camp
- Waves Campsite (SH 6)
- Havelock Service Station, Main Road
- Wairau Valley Tavern and Campground
- Awatere Motor Camp
- Okiwi Bay Holiday Park and Lodge
Assume nothing - always ask a local!
People at these places are expecting you to call in. They have all the information you need about camping in the Marlborough district and around New Zealand.