Forms to Apply for a Connection or Disconnection


Council COVID-19 information

Find out about Council services affected by the COVID-19 event including closures, how to contact us, public transport, and refuse and recycling; useful links for individuals and businesses; welfare information; and latest updates.

Share this page


Forms to Apply for a Connection or Disconnection

Forms can be printed and completed, then posted, faxed or delivered in person to Council's Blenheim or Picton Customer Service Centres. Forms marked with an asterisk (*) can be filled in online before being printed.

Please contact us if you would like us to send you a copy of a form in the mail.

See contact us page

For a list of charges, see connection and disconnection fees using the link below.

See connection and disconnection fees

Disconnection form


Go to tradewaste forms page