Council maintains many beautiful parks and open spaces that are suitable for events such as weddings, family portraits, community activities, picnics etc. Examples are Pollard Park, Seymour Square and Harling Park, to name a few.
A booking request for Council parks, open spaces and sports parks can be made via our online booking system. Search for the park you would like to book, for example 'Pollard Park', then select the area you want to book, and follow the on-screen prompts. All bookings will be tentative until confirmed by Council.
To start your booking:
- Go to the list of our parks and open spaces below
- Select the park/open space you'd like to book
- Select the start and end time
- Complete the booking form details
- Select whether you'd like to receive an automated text or email reminder of your booking
- Submit your booking request, which will be tentative until confirmed by Council. You'll receive a copy of your booking details via email.
Go to the list of bookable parks and open spaces
If you need assistance while making the booking or have questions please phone Council on: 03 520 7400.