Council maintains many beautiful parks and open spaces that are suitable for events such as weddings, family portraits, community activities, picnics etc. Examples are Pollard Park, Seymour Square and Harling Park, to name a few.
A booking request for general parks and open spaces can be made via our online booking system. Search for the park you would like to book, for example 'Pollard Park', then select the area you want to book, and follow the on-screen prompts. All bookings will be tentative until confirmed by Council.
To start your booking:
- Go to the list of our parks and open spaces below
- Select the park/open space you'd like to book
- Select the start and end time
- Complete the booking form details
- Select whether you'd like to receive an automated text or email reminder of your booking
- Submit your booking request, which will be tentative until confirmed by Council. You'll receive a copy of your booking details via email.
If you need assistance while making the booking or have questions please phone Council on: 03 520 7400.
To book a sports park, please complete the online form below to request a booking. Book well in advance to ensure there is not a clash with other events which could disrupt your day. If you need assistance while making the booking or have questions please phone Council on: 03 520 7400.
Note: Coming soon will be the ability to book sports parks through the online booking system. This will enable you to check availability and make complex seasonal bookings.