Council COIVD-19 information

Find out about Council services affected by the COVID-19 event including closures, how to contact us, public transport, and refuse and recycling; useful links for individuals and businesses; welfare information; and latest updates.

Share this page



Email or talk with an Environmental Health Officer to report any concerns about a food business Ph: 03 520 7400.

Food-borne illness complaints can also be reported to Public Health Service Blenheim: Marlborough Community Health Hub 22 Queen Street Ph: 03 520 9914.