To enquire about a parking permit, leased car park or Alfred Street car park proximity card please contact APL on: 03 577 7780 or email APL Property.
A parking permit allows you to park freely in any Pay by Plate metered car park i.e Wynen Street, the Farmers car park on High St, Kinross Street car park and also in Picton Pay by Plate car parks, seven days a week.
|Period||Cost (incl. GST)|
Upon purchase, you'll be issued with a small laminated permit which you are required to display on the dash of your car. It is important to note that a parking permit does not guarantee you a car park if the car park is full.
Please note: you cannot use a parking permit in the Queen Street (Liz Davidson car park) and the Clubs of Marlborough car parks.
Reserved/Leased Car Parks
A reserved car parking space costs $900.00 (incl. GST) per annum, payable quarterly, half yearly and annually.
- Possible reserved car parks are located at the following locations;
- Kinross Street car park, located at the back of the Police Station, adjacent to The Warehouse
- Seymour Street car park, located at the back of Mitsubishi Motors
- Wynen Street car park, located off Kinross street, across from the cinema
- High Street, Picton.
Alfred Street Car Park Building
There are two options for this car park which include:
- Top level car parking (open to elements) – cost $900.00 (incl.. GST), per annum, payable either half yearly or annually.
- Second level parking (undercover) – cost $1,265.00 (incl. GST), per annum, payable either half yearly or annually.
For both these options, parkers are issued with a 'proximity card' (swipe card) which operates the barrier arms to gain access and exit without having to pay at the machines. There is a $20 bond payable and will be refunded when the card is returned.