To enquire about a parking permit, leased car park or Alfred Street car park proximity card please contact APL on: 03 577 7780 or email APL Property.
A parking permit allows you to park freely in any long-term Pay-by-Plate metered car park i.e Wynen Street, Kinross Street, Stadium 2000 (long-term area only), Railway Station and also in Picton long-term car parks, seven days a week.
|Period||Cost (incl. GST)|
Upon purchase, you'll be issued with a small laminated permit which you are required to display on the dash of your car. It is important to note that a parking permit does not guarantee you a car park if the car park is full.
Please note: you cannot use a parking permit in any time restricted car parks. ie; On-street, High Street (Farmers) car park, the Queen Street (Liz Davidson car park), or the Clubs of Marlborough car parks.
Reserved/Leased Car Parks
A reserved car parking space costs $1,080.00 (incl. GST) per annum, also payable quarterly, half yearly and annually.
- Possible reserved car parks are located at the following locations;
- Kinross Street car park, located at the back of the Police Station, adjacent to The Warehouse
- Seymour Street car park, located at the back of Mitsubishi Motors
- Wynen Street car park, located off Wynen street, behind Rebel Sports
- High Street, Picton.
- Coathanger car park, Picton
Alfred Street Car Park Building
There are two options for this car park which include:
- Top level car parking (open to elements) – cost $1,080.00 (incl.. GST), per annum, payable either half yearly or annually.
- Second level parking (undercover) – cost $1,445.00 (incl. GST), per annum, payable either half yearly or annually.
For both these options, parkers are issued with a 'proximity card' (swipe card) which operates the barrier arms to gain access and exit without having to pay at the machines. There is a $20 bond payable and will be refunded when the card is returned.