Transfer Of Dog Owner

Share this page


Transfer Of Dog Owner

If you give your dog to someone else to look after, either permanently or for longer than one month, you must notify Animal Control.

To transfer dog ownership, you can do one of the following:

  • Download the form required, complete and send to Animal Control
  • Contact Animal Control
  • Visit Animal Control

See transfer of dog owner form

Contact us

Go to Animal Control